The first ever sustainable ecological elastic was discovered because of the challenge to find an Eco-friendly alternative to conventional polyester elastics for the clothing industry. This vision was shared between German designers, Austrian manufacturers and Turkish organic cotton growers who were able to put together a range of elastics made from certified organic cotton and natural rubber. We are now able to offer these plastic free elastics for personal and commercial use.
- Certified organic Turkish cotton and natural Malaysian rubber
- Available in different widths and colours
- Washable from 40 to 60 (depending on which elastic)
- Approx. 5% shrinkage
- Environmentally friendly
- Tested against chlorine and heat
- Complies with the EU toy safety standards EN71-3 and EN71-12
- A longer life span than comparable conventional polyester elastics
- Commercially available in 100m lengths or by the metre for personal use.
- Made in Austria, designed in Germany and stocked in Warwickshire.
In just a few weeks of our UK launch the feedback has been really encouraging and we are delighted to be part of the move away from conventional polyester elastics towards a more responsible, sustainable future.