SUITABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Please note that we strongly recommend that you always sample a product and test the suitability for your needs. As we do not know your intention or the exact purpose of their use and you must carry out your own tests regarding their suitability. Our maximum liability is to refund the value of the order.
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from the UK and aim to process your order within 2 working days, this may take longer during busier periods and a generated email with tracking information should let you know when it has been despatched.
- UK – We send UK orders using Royal Mail 48* service. We expect your order to be delivered in 2-4 business days after shipping. *For some goods it will be necessary to use other Royal Mail services.
- EUROPE – We use Royal Mail International Tracked Service. We expect your order to be delivered in 5-10 business days after shipping.
- REST OF THE WORLD – We use Royal Mail International Tracked Service. We expect your order to be delivered in 9-12 business days after shipping.
- If you need to request a particular shipping option? Please get in touch so we can arrange the best courier for your needs!
- Orders over 2kg or of a significant value are usually sent by courier and you will be notified of the tracking information when the goods are dispatched.
- We may have to dispatch your order in instalments due to some circumstances which are beyond our control, but we will make every effort to keep you informed at all times.
TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES
UK customers will pay UK VAT and this will be shown on your invoice and paid to the UK government. We are registered for UK VAT
International customers outside of the UK are responsible for payment of any local customs fees, quotas, import duties, handling fees or local taxes that may apply in the receiving country. if you are unsure you should contact your local Customs Office for further information before placing an order. James Tailoring cannot be held responsible for delays due to customs. Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable for unclaimed items unless there is a product fault or error on our part.
MY ORDER HASN’T ARRIVED –
Thank you for being patient & we’re so sorry for the delay!
Most orders have a tracking number which we would recommend you check periodically.
Occasionally, there are sometimes issues beyond our control that may have held your parcel up. For the UK, please allow 10 days before contacting us about your order. For International orders you should allow 30 days before contacting us about your order.
- Please ensure your shipping address is correct before submitting your order. We cannot be held responsible for returned or undelivered orders due to address errors.
- You should allow sufficient time for your item to arrive as these are approximate delivery times and could take longer to some destinations, especially during busy periods.
- We are unable to guarantee a delivery date and are not responsible for delays due to items held up by Customs, Unclaimed items or Strike actions which are beyond our control.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase. Should you wish to return a physical product please contact us within 7 days of receipt by emailing us at [email protected] Or you may use this cancellation form.
FABRICS & HABERDASHERY: Please note that we do not give refunds or accept returns for cut lengths of fabric, trims or haberdashery unless they are faulty or damaged. Contact us if you’d like a swatch of fabric, we are happy to help!
Please do not return goods without contacting us first.
Goods must be in their original condition – undamaged, unopened and unused. Refunds on physical products will be issued to the original method of payment once we have received the item.
We do not refund the original postage costs for returned goods unless a fault or error on our part. You are responsible for postage & other return costs, the goods are also your responsibility until they have been received by us. We recommend using a recorded delivery/tracked postal service. Postal charges will only be reimbursed to you by us in the case of faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. Should a refund be agreed for any reason, the item must be returned to seller within 14 days of receiving the item. Any shipping costs, cancellation fees or surcharges incurred for order cancellations, changes to addresses or changes to orders will be the responsibility of the customer and may be deducted from the refund amount.
You are also fully responsible for the payment of any international taxes levied for a return package, e.g. customs duty and/or VAT. To avoid this charge, please clearly mark your parcel RETURNED MERCHANDISE.
Goods should be returned to us within 14 days of the cancellation. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment, once we have received and checked the goods.