- No need to buy separate punch and eyelet pliers.
- Punch through materials and fix eyelets in one operation.
- Cleanly fix eyelets into a variety of thin materials.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Easier handling of eyelets due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Pressed steel construction for a sturdy yet lightweight design.
- Jaws feature tapered bushes for precision setting of the eyelet dies.
- Eyelet dies case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Fix 4 mm eyelets.
Use this eyelet puncher to punch and fix eyelets into thin materials such as fabric, leather, canvas, thin plastics and card. Ideal for:
- Arts and crafts by professionals and hobbyists.
- Shoes, clothes and dressmaking.
- Costume jewellery making.
- Schools and colleges.