Six reasons you should choose corozo instead of plastic
- Natural: Corozo nuts are a completely natural and biodegradable product. Made from the Tagua palm tree and a brilliant alternative to plastic.
- Sustainable: The Tagua palm tree can produce 30-50lbs of nuts each year for about 100 years. Naturally collected from fallen nuts that do not harm the rainforest.
- Durable: made from naturally tough, virtually scratch-resistant organic fibres.
- Ethical: Local employment: The Tagua palm tree industry is a source of income for thousands of local Ecuadorian families.
- Eco-friendly: The Rainforests: The Tagua palm tree industry does not damage the rainforests in the same way that banana plantations and cattle ranches can, which can lead to deforestation. In fact the more the Corozo industry grows, the less harm is made to the rainforests.
Family: Our range of Corozo buttons are manufactured here in Britain supporting the very last UK producer of buttons.
PLEASE NOTE: whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate product photography colours may look different on a monitor than in real life depending on lighting and the device used.